SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE
SIGN IN SEARCH MENU
SOUTH AFRICA'S TV WEBSITE

Another lead actor leaves Generations

Show-Time
09 Aug 2015 21:54 Posted in General TV

Sunday tabloid reported that Rapulana Seiphemo is set to leave Generations - The Legacy for Muvhango

Show-Time
09 Aug 2015 22:16

If it is true, could it be the final nail in the coffin of the reboot? How will Jack Mabaso (if he is coming) fit into the storyline if his arch-rival, Tau Mogale is gone? Just when viewers thought the dust has settled and this happens...!!

max85
10 Aug 2015 07:35

I read the story yesterday .I was shocked .If Mfundi Vundla loses Rapulane Seiphemo because of a salary dispute then Generations will be ddead and buried .I can't understand a show that has 6million viewers and still be unwilling to pay its principal cast .Mfundi needs to get his house in order or retire once and for all .

TVSA Team
11 Aug 2015 16:42

An update! ... he signed with Gen today: Rapulana Seiphemo re-signs with Generations.

Nigel Lehasa
15 Dec 2019 17:01

Heads Of Departments Got Bad Mentality When It Comes To Money - Mfundi Mvundla Has Copied This From The ANC And Other Departments Like Eskom etc To Take Money For Themselves, They Think Other People Are Nothing - sabc Did The Same People Grabbed Money And Leave.

Only TVSA members can reply to this thread. Click here to login or register.

LATEST ARTICLES

New on TV today: Thursday 16 May 2024

Docuseries School Ties begins on M-Net and S3 documents The Black American Fight for Freedom.

New! Jhanak Teasers - May 2024

For Jhanak, dance is the breath of her life.

Suidooster Teasers - June 2024

Kate finds a serviette with another girl's number in Riaan's pocket. Naysty.

New on TV today: Wednesday 15 May 2024

Netflix uncovers Ashley Madison: Sex, Lies & Scandal and Britcom Cheaters begins on S3.

Renewed! Generations: The Legacy Season 10 is a go

Disaster averted with an update from series co-producer Human Stark.

Generations: The Legacy Teasers - June 2024

Will Fikile approve her employee’s undercover investigation? And a chance meeting in a lift leads to an unexpected kiss.

Muvhango Teasers - June 2024

James unwittingly gives Azwindini crucial information, and Azwindini hires a P.I.

New on TV today: Tuesday 14 May 2024

HISTORY revisits The Guilty Innocent and two reality shows return on VIA.

Baby Reindeer Richard Gadd's biggest mistake

Richard's alter ego Donny made some humdingers but this was the ultimate. The key to it all.

Die Put 4 Teasers - June 2024

Yikes. Yamac has no idea who he is and what's happening around him.

LATEST SITE ACTIVITY

More activity at TVSA Central

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

LATEST SOAPIE TEASERS

You browser doesn't have Flash, Silverlight, Gears, BrowserPlus or HTML5 support.